CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nurse Nightingale



Download ELEMENTS and PAPERS here!

I made this kit so I could scrap some of my nursing graduation photos. I have been a nurse for 12 years now and I LOVED it. I say loved because due to my Lupus I have not been able to continue working as a nurse. I worked in geriatrics (elderly), surgical, pediatrics, urology, hospitals and my last position was for our local school district. I worked as the school nurse in an elementary school and I absolutely loved working with the kiddos! I know God has a plan for me...just waiting to find out what it is! I hope you all can use this and enjoy it! I am currently working on another nurse/medical kit for nurses week in May so check back for a FREE kit for all those boo boo layouts!

This is one of my layouts that I did with my Mom and I after graduation!
(((Soft Hugs)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment